Since the founding of Georgia, manufacturing businesses have thrived in the Savannah area despite a multitude of strict manufacturing regulations. These regulations continuously evolve and attorneys must be able to understand and interpret them in order to protect the interests of their manufacturing clients. The Bowen Law Group can provide your manufacturing business with the necessary tools to ensure your business operates smoothly, successfully and legally.
Our clients are able to draw upon our extensive experience to support their businesses. We advise on front-end contract strategy and documentation, risk management and dispute resolution. Our understanding of the industry has led many companies to turn to us when legal issues arise, allowing us to build a solid reputation for the successful handling of large and complex representations.
Our firm can help manufacturing clients of all sizes deal with the financial, operational and regulatory issues that directly influence their business success. We strive to provide real world solutions to client problems, and appreciate the long-term value of preventative counsel. We have the ability to identify trouble spots before they flare. From counseling on daily operational issues to complex cases, The Bowen Law Group provides exceptional legal services in an expeditious and cost-effective manner, helping our clients increase their efficiency and competitiveness nationwide.
The Bowen Law Group’s manufacturing practice includes:
- Distribution relationships
- Technology protection and commercialization
- Product liability defense
- Employment disputes and benefits counseling
- Transport and infrastructure
- Oil and gas (upstream, midstream and downstream)
- Power and alternative energy
- Licensing and permitting
- Product safety regulations and claims
- Complying with zoning and environmental regulations
- Intellectual property rights creation and protection
- Real estate transactions and disputes