The Bowen Law Group has represented clients in virtually every type of business and commercial dispute. Our practice is built on the experience and skill of our litigation team, whose constant mission is to provide superior legal representation in the most immediate and cost-effective manner possible. We have handled jury and bench trials across the country in both state and federal courts, and our experience allows us to move quickly and mobilize at a moment’s notice to address every legal need of our corporate clients.
From the moment we are retained, we work with our clients to immediately identify the strengths and weaknesses of their current situation. Together, we determine the ultimate goals and prepare a client-specific strategy to reach it. We look for creative ways to resolve all disputes at the earliest opportunity, and while we have achieved a superb record of wins at trial and on appeal, our analytic and writing skills have spared many clients the risks and costs of trial by not only winning motions to dismiss or summary judgment, but also by helping the clients reach expeditious and mutually-beneficial settlements.
We recognize that for many clients–particularly those that own their own business–their investment in the fortunes of their company is a very personal one. We appreciate that, which is why we become personally invested in our clients’ success. We know every client wants to solve problems and capitalize on opportunities quickly. So do we. We successfully challenge conventional models of legal representation with personally-tailored, intelligent and inventive strategies for each of our commercial clients.
The Bowen Law Group’s commercial litigation practice includes:
- Bankruptcy litigation and foreclosures
- Business torts (defamation, unfair competition, tortious interference, breach of fiduciary duty)
- Complex litigation and class actions
- Contract actions
- Entertainment, Media, and Communications
- Exclusivity and noncompete agreements
- Fraud and fraudulent inducement
- Intellectual property
- Maritime and labor union matters
- Partnership and joint venture disputes
- Sale and purchase of goods and UCC
- Securities litigation
- Statutory actions (RICO, eminent domain, Lanham Act)